Herbalife

Options
2»

Replies

• trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Don't get discourage by negative comments, Herbalife shakes, lots of water and lots of exercise work. I've lost over nine pounds and fat percentage too in a couple of weeks. I don't sell Herbalife or anything like that, so don't get me wrong....I just love the shakes and they keep me full for 3-4 hours. I just drink one shake a day and eat small-healthy meals or snacks every 2-3 hours. Good luck....you'll be fine.
    yeah, go ahead and dive into something that you're not gonna do for the rest of your life. don't listen to the negative nellies, like me that have lost a metric crap-ton of weight, kept it off, and gained SO much more out of my own life without having to buy into some godawful program that is going to be a band-aid.

OP, learn food. Learn how to eat. what happens if you jump onto herbalife and they go under. What then? When the magic shakes are gone... what are you left with? Food. Regular food.

I mean, if you wanna, that's fine.. but there are far more people that are naysayers because you don't have to buy into some garbage program to get results.
  • Veronica1048
    Veronica1048 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Can you read? She said no bad comments about Herbalife, she's done her research about the cons of Herbalife's shakes and she will give it a try anyways. People here are smart too, even if you don't believe that, don't you think she "gets it?" She knows she needs to learn to start eating healthy and to work out. There isn't magic shakes out there but if we like shakes, even if Herbalife goes out of business, we could choose other brand shakes or even make our own from scratch.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    Questions to ask yourself if you do Herbalife:

Am I gonna do this forever?

If not, then what's the plan once you reach goal?

If you're not eating that way now, how are you going to do it once you quit the program?

And if you believe you can...............................then you don't need to do the program in the first place.

Counseling, advising, training and assisting clients for years now, I can emphatically state that ALL DIET programs have about a 10% success rate after stopping the program. That means 90% of the people who ever did a diet, regained a significant amount of weight after discontinuing it.
    And that's what the diet industry wants. Lose some weight with them, feel great and happy, stop using the program, regain weight, and then use their program AGAIN....................and AGAIN....................and AGAIN.

All programs have one common process.................calorie deficit. And guess what? You can do that for free.

Don't diet. Change your lifestyle because a lifestyle is how you live the rest of your life. A diet is a temporary fix.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • 294Rich
    294Rich Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You forgot one thing: Herbalife is a pyramid scheme CON!