MFP has created a cleaning monster

Options
I'm feeling so good today I can hardly stand myself. The combination of eating right, exercising (whoot, whoot Turbo Fire) and losing some flab has given me so much energy. I'm cleaning things I haven't touched in two years. Yeah babyyyyy!!!!

Replies

• zenzoes
    zenzoes Posts: 187
    Options
    Right on! I love hearing people feeling so great because of the changes they have made. I am having a similar day myself! Enjoy it, I know I am.
  • natspoiledbrat
    Options
    Me too! I totally reorganized my garage this week, reorganized my office/extra room and now working on the closets. Also getting rid of all my old out of style clothing and my size 18 and 16 clothes that don't fit due to weight loss! I am excited to start the school year off with a clean and organized home and at a size 14, which I haven't done since my first year of teaching! Yay us!!!!!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I find myself having the opposite problem. I should be doing homework, but instead I am on here and thinking about working out. Is there a MFP Anonymous?
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I find myself having the opposite problem. I should be doing homework, but instead I am on here and thinking about working out. Is there a MFP Anonymous?

Omg,,,I was just thinking I'm addicted to this website...Hello I'm Amanda and I'm and MFPaholic.
  • dragonfarie
    dragonfarie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I agree. I have noticed on the days that I get up early and jog/exercise I am more motivated to get off the couch and do other things like clean or run errands.
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    So glad I read this post.....it gave me the motivation to get some cleaning done....off to scrub the shower.
  • JennBennett410
    Options
    Fabulous! Do you want to come over and help me paint and clean windows? I hope Towson, MD isn't too far for you!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    The added energy from weight loss is certainly one of the bonuses that we all need to remember when we are being too hard on ourselves!!!
  • LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I clean for the "exercise" calories.