3 months

Its been 3 months that Ive been unable to break my weight loss. Ive been hovering around the same amount since June.

I know there are 1,000,001 posts about plateaus, but I want one just for me, from stratch, to help! AHH

Im 26, female, about 150lbs
I work out 4-5 times a week for about 60 mins each day (some things I do: running, elliptical, stepper, and stregth training)
I eat about 1800 per day
I have a desk job, which somes times requires a lot of running around, walking, and being up and down (other days I sit on my *kitten*)

I love my fruits and veggies and limit my extra sugar in take

I dont drink my cals (so soda/high cal drinks)

Ive already lost about 120 (My lowest being 146.6)
But I want to break the 150s again

I know I still have more to lose, as I still have a lot of fat on my thighs and stomach..

... HELP! haha

Replies

• Hey! From what i read about your stats and routine I think your body is used to your regimen. I personally love at home DVD's like turbofire and insanity. It really helps get my heart rate up and has a lot of plyometrics. If you do not like working out at home I would suggest doing bootcamp classes at your local gym, its great for cardio and then you can do additional strength training workouts. Its good to lift at least three times a week and do cardio on the remaining days. I hope I helped a little. I'm not a professional but I am just talking from my own experience. Also I think your daily intake is a little high, maybe go down to 1600 and see how you feel.

Ada