new to the group

Options
Hi i am alison and i am 36 years old mum of 4 boys and 1 girl all ranging from 17 to 3 years of age. my oldest boy is mine. my 2 boys in the middle are my hubbys. then we have one boy and one girl between us.. up till 2 years ago we all lived together and had done since my husbands youngest was 2 years old. but now they have gone to live with their mum for a while.
as you can quess i have been a really busy mummy and never had the time to do any dieting or exercising so my weight has kind of went up more than i like. when i started using myfitnesspal i was 13st and really hated it. i am now 3 weeks in and i have gone down 10lbs. now that the kids are bothin school i have got 2hours a day to myself and have managed to go out walking and this has made me think of what i am eating too, as there is no point doing the exercise if your going to eat more than what you did when you started is there?
i am chuffed that i have lost some weight now and i am trying hard to keep the motivation going. i think ihave hit the wall as they say. but i have went and looked out a pair of "goal jeans" and hope they get me motivated to keep going.