Introducing Me

TrainingWithTonya
TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Guess I should take full advantage of this site by introducing myself and getting involved in the message board. I actually joined the site a couple of years ago but haven't used it until this week. I had basically totally forgotten about signing up until I got an email about their new mobile app. Anyway, I'm Tonya. I'm a certified personal trainer, group exercise instructor, and sports nutritionist. I currently work from home so that I have a flexible schedule for going back to school. I'm currently working on my bachelors in exercise physiology with a minor in nutrition. After that I plan to continue on for my doctorate in physical therapy. Basically, after 14 years in the fitness business, I've done all I can with certification and am getting the college time in to be able to do more in my career. While I don't agree with height to weight ratios or BMI, I am currently dropping some muscle mass to get into the right zones with my BMI so that I can donate a kidney to my husbands cousin. After that, I will be putting the muscle back on because I prefer my body with more muscle mass. I don't necessarily want to look like a bodybuilder, but I won't mind it if I do. I just want to be as strong as possible. ;)
This discussion has been closed.