Temptation.......

Options
I'm going to bed tonight very proud of myself as I have just been to my niece's birthday party, my brother and sister-in-law are known for putting on a fantastic "spread" of food. Knowing this I avoided temptation by preparing my own food and taking it with me. This was a MAJOR hurdle for me to overcome, with everyone else indulging, but I wasn't even tempted. Just hope I can keep this going, and keept getting stronger and keep determined - I'VE GOT TO!!! :happy:

Replies

• ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    Awsome :-) good job. I take food with me all the time when I know there will not be any healthy choices. My family teases my but they understand.
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Thats so great. :D I always have trouble and usually end up giving in, but lately i've been carrying a fiberone bar around in my purse just incase my blood sugar drops and I need something, but this habit has helped me out because I have one on me when I'm faced with a bunch of other high calorie sweets.
  • cathjones88
    Options
    Thanks guys! :flowerforyou: I felt a bit silly taking my own food but the food there was soooooo delicious, not to mention fattening - I would never have controlled myself! :happy:
  • dgroulx
    dgroulx Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Great Job!