First day!

Options
hello my name is Chrissy ... I have done weight watchers points which work great but a good friend of mine who is a extreme pilaties instructor said I should count the calories which just from my menu today I can see I am going over the fat grams ...I wouldn't know that thru WW . I also already put my dinner in although I haven't eaten it yet so I have no surprises at the end of the day. :wink:
Anyway I used to be a size 9 and well now I'm not now I'm a 12 I had a baby 4 years ago and have gone up and down in weight ever since...anyway today being my first day I'm excited to start anew ! :happy:

Replies

• KrissyD70
    KrissyD70 Posts: 92
    Options
    Hi, my name is Krissy too. I don't know much about WW but counting calories works. I have lost 13 pounds this month using MFP's calorie counter. You are in the right place!
  • fun_mom
    fun_mom Posts: 54
    Options
    Good for you staring new habits and routines! My first day was Monday and I'm on nutrisystem and keeping track here also. I found this site and fell in love with the tools and the people who are so supportive! I hope you have the same experiences and I wish you the very best of luck on your journey!
  • scrappymel
    scrappymel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    welcome! i just started here this week too. have been counting calories on my own. this is SO much easier! good luck with your journey!
  • Tamie_Girl
    Tamie_Girl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi there, welcome. :drinker:

I did Weight Watchers also, but I have found that doing this -- I can EAT MORE food. I'm serious. I have taken my calories for the day and then converted them to points and I was like around 38 points one day, however, I was way within my calories for the day. I hope that makes sense. Basically counting your calories and not points, allows you more food. Thus explains why I was so hungry on WW all the time. Me, personally, I would never do WW again. I like this so much better.

:heart:

Good luck to you,

:flowerforyou:

~Tamie