Chicken is killing us

Options

Replies

• mtnhiker1
    mtnhiker1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    If you do not like store chickens, don't be a problem - grow your own. Chickens grow quickly, any one who has ever been on a farm knows this.
    Be more constructive - get some land and become a farmer - from past experience you will probably have less time to complain on websites like this, and in fact - with all the work you will be doing - you will probably not even need MFP any more.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    wTOGI4P.jpg
  • Jewlz280
    Jewlz280 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    In for gif's! BTW, where the frack do you all get these amazing gif's???
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    wTOGI4P.jpg

That is a million kinds of awesome. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    yum chicken I'm gonna have some chicken tonight !! love me some chicken boob.
  • nicoleisback
    Options
    Wow, is your chicken in America really that bad? Here in Australia most of our chicken (yep, even nuggets) is made from very low or un processed real chicken. Our chicken farms here are some of the cleanest places I have seen (excluding the feathers everywhere). And yes, I have seen chicken farms live first hand an many occasions.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    It's all a conspiracy. The government is trying to make you fat and weak so that when they unleash the zombieland apocalypse on the world you'll end up like the guy dictating the importance of rule #1.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I believe it is US that are killing the chickens. Good try though!!
  • thesifter
    thesifter Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    tumblr_ml92ocvmQq1r34tn8o1_500.gif
  • thesifter
    thesifter Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wow, is your chicken in America really that bad? Here in Australia most of our chicken (yep, even nuggets) is made from very low or un processed real chicken. Our chicken farms here are some of the cleanest places I have seen (excluding the feathers everywhere). And yes, I have seen chicken farms live first hand an many occasions.

Oh dear "most of our chicken"....
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Food for thought....possibly chicken...

conspiracy.jpg
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    nevermind.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
    Options
    This is why I ****ing choose BACON.

But still eat chicken. So don't really find the OP's information mind changing.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options

That's because Australia is the land of magic and honey!! Every place in the world is better than the USA!!!
  • rlotze
    rlotze Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Watch the movie Food Inc to get an idea of our chicken houses... It shows just how unclean they are (as you mentioned).. everyone wants things cheaper and politicians listen to lobbyist money more than health concerns or environmentalists.. so guess who wins... get the organic chicken if you think it bothers you.

That's a great (and horrible) movie.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Good job OP!!! WTG! Keep up the good work.

I'd say what I really think but the mods don't seem to approve of any disagreement in the forums. Seems the only allowable response is SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGMENT!!! So I completely stand by the OP and hope that she keeps spreading lies and misinformation that will only lead to people getting unhealthy as they will think that "eating right" is too hard to do. SO YAAAAAY MINNIE!!!! Keep spreadin them lies!!!!
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Chicken would like to kill me...But i fight back

tumblr_m4d9vqCxoC1qzpw63o1_500.gif

See the documentary here..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpoki4wBwtA
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I regularly eat chicken, chased with diet pepsi. I'm all kinds of dead soon.

It's been real guise.
  • MissBellatrix
    Options
    I'm dead, chicken is part of my diet...
This discussion has been closed.