30-something BUSY moms want to lose 20 pounds by New Years?

Options
I'm looking to start a group with about 20 30-something BUSY moms who want to lose at least 20 pounds by the end of the year. I would like to keep this a SMALL group so that we can get to know each other and really motivate each other!! Anybody with me???

Replies

• grho
    grho Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in! I have 3 kids, work part time, take a college class and am involved in a lot of other things so I would definetly fit the BUSY part! And I am 32 so I would fit the 30-something also. And I most definetly WANT to lose 20 pounds by New Years! I would love to be part of a small group-I really need some accountability and it seems most of the groups on here get so large no one notices if you are there or not.
  • Mrs_Fit
    Mrs_Fit Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • christia21
    christia21 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in. I keep losing/regaining and definitely need some accountability. I have two wonderful boys, ages 2 and 4 and work full-time. Definitely not busier than any other mom out there, but still busy nonetheless! :) I'm 36 and need to get this "baby" weight off once and for all before my boys are teenagers!
  • eleanorbelle79
    eleanorbelle79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to join please! Im mother to a toddler and work full time. I have put on so much weight after stopping bf and cant seem to shift it. I could do with the motivation!!
  • tobirhae
    tobirhae Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Can I join even if I only want to lose about 15 pounds? I'm an almost 35 year old mother of 5 year old twins. I work full time, plus I'm really involved in my Moms of Multiples club and I seem to always have something going on.
  • jonisteenhoek
    jonisteenhoek Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this group. I'm a working mom of two. I have had great success, but have seen myself really stall in the last few months, losing and gaining the same weight over and over again. I know where my issues lie, it's really just mind over matter for me right now!!!
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Me please! Mom to three born within 4 years. My oldest is now 5.5. I just turned 30 inAugust.
  • sgarner2005
    sgarner2005 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! I'll get us a group started in the next few days. Maybe we can get some more to join in too!!! I need a small group for motivation!
  • caripta85
    caripta85 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'd love join, if you will have me... 28 yrs old, 2.5 year old and a one year old, work part time, building a home and my husband works crazy hours so i'm basically single mom most of the week. I need accountability and some major support! :)
  • KathrynKennewell108
    Options
    Any room for lil ole me? I'm 38, mother, f/t student, p/t volunteer, canteen coordinator and self employed. My name's Kat, and I live in NSW, Australia.
  • mhere2be
    mhere2be Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Almost 33 with 3 kids. Am a SAHM since the third was born. I have been trying to lose those 20-30 pounds forever. I am my own culprit. I have fallen off the wagon so many times. This time I am not giving in. I would love to have friends and stay motivated along the way!
  • AlanahCFit
    AlanahCFit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm so in! I'm 27 (in 3 weeks), mother to a 16 month old. Work full time and school full time!
  • MickeyBoo
    MickeyBoo Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too :) I'm from Queensland Australia, am 32 and I'm aiming to lose a lot more than 20pd, but I'm happy to aim for that and more by New Years! I have five kids, youngest is still a baby, eldest is 11, and I also work from home with my husband so definitely fit in with the Busy mums!
  • jessmarie1023
    jessmarie1023 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I would love to! I need the help and accountability!!! I work full time, third shift, have three kids, two dogs, and a man to tend to. Running a household working 40+ hours a week is very trying, I often put myself on the back burner. I need to stop doing that and get out there and make it happen!!!
  • jlburns2005
    jlburns2005 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm in ;) I'll be 31 next month. I'm a mother of 2 kidd ages 9 and 11. I work full time c shift plus overtime .
  • BendySpartan
    BendySpartan Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    room for another? I'm 35 mum to a 4 year old, work 4 days a week (but feels like full time!) Am currently out of exercise action with a back injury so really need to focus on the food!
  • rachael1805
    rachael1805 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    It's certainly not looking like a 'small' group, but I would really like to join :)
    I would really like to be in a group where we support each other, stay accountable, vent frustrations etc. It would really help me. I'm a 32 mother of 3, aged 2, 4 and 6 and work f/t as a high school teacher. I live in north coast NSW, Australia. Have been doing this half-heartedly lately and eating way too much sugar. I'm also not being very honest with my tracking :(
  • twostepsforward
    twostepsforward Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    How many are you up to? Can I still join?! I'm 33, work part time and have two girls 6 & 4. If we can lose 20lb by New Year I'll be over the moon! I started eating lower carb two weeks ago and have lost a stable 4lb. Upped my fish and veggie intake lots and loving re-adjusting my tastebuds away from piles of bread and pasta! Would be great to have some others to chat to about how we are getting along especially if we have those busy lives in common!

Edit to add - woah, its 5lbs, not 4! this is the best progress I have had all year! Can't believe I missed that!
  • rachael1805
    rachael1805 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    How many are you up to? Can I still join?! I'm 33, work part time and have two girls 6 & 4. If we can lose 20lb by New Year I'll be over the moon! I started eating lower carb two weeks ago and have lost a stable 4lb. Upped my fish and veggie intake lots and loving re-adjusting my tastebuds away from piles of bread and pasta! Would be great to have some others to chat to about how we are getting along especially if we have those busy lives in common!

Edit to add - woah, its 5lbs, not 4! this is the best progress I have had all year! Can't believe I missed that!

Love this! Congratulations!