Girls around 5ft 4in, weight and jean size please!

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• cannibaldoll
    cannibaldoll Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    5' 4 1/2''
    124 lbs.
    Size 7- juniors
    Size 4- women's

Highest weight I was 175 and a size 14-16.
  • amm8589
    amm8589 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    5'4", 110 pounds, size 2
  • Limath
    Limath Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", weigh about 165 & wear a 10 -12. Years ago when I was younger at this same weight, I wore a very tight 14. My body shape changed a lot after I turned 40. I lost hips & gained stomach!
  • SheridanLT
    SheridanLT Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    5' 4 1/2"
    Starting to wear size 10's.
  • running4thejoyofit
    Options
    I'm 5' 4 1/2''. 130 pounds. US 4-10, depending on the brand
  • philanthropichelmick
    Options
    I started out wearing 20s and 22s and even had a pair of 24 jeans when I was 240+. NOW I weigh about 198 and am wearing a size 18 skinny. I feel so good and only need to lose a few more pounds to reach my goal weight. Good luck girls n God Bless!!:flowerforyou:
  • XGorgeous007
    XGorgeous007 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 - 5'5 and wear size 11-12. I bought a pair of 9's and said one day I will fit in those. 5 years later tags still on and have not made their debut. This year is the year ladies it has to be! Help me fit in the 9's!
  • rdowning73
    rdowning73 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I actually would have the same question. I have lost about 52 lbs, and now I am at 207--- I am wearing size 22. but I am worried about going down in sizes. lol. I do not want to look like ew. ya know?
  • westrich20940
    westrich20940 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and I weight....somewhere around 120 give or take...and I am a size 0 in US pants.
  • BuiltLikeAPeep
    BuiltLikeAPeep Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 288 lbs and wear size 18 jeans. Im in an 18 because I lose weight in my butt, hips and below my navel first :s Also some women wear jeans at hip height, others (like me) wear them at navel height.
  • CurvyEmmy
    CurvyEmmy Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I’m a bit over 250 pounds and jeans are super frustrating because I’m Apple shape so my butt and thighs aren’t that big but my fattest area is around my tummy. Most girls are shaped bigger around the butt and smaller around the waist. But I’m bigger around my waist so it’s really hard to find jeans that will fit my shape.

Usually the waistband isn’t big enough for me to button them comfortably around my tummy. If they are low rise I can sometimes button them under my tummy and let my tummy fat hang over the top of the waist band. This can feel really uncomfortable though especially when sitting, it’s like the waistband is digging into my fat roll.

I prefer to button them around my tummy but it’s hard to find a good fit. If they are big enough to button comfortably, then they will feel a little bit loose around my butt and legs which I do not like! But if they hug my butt and thighs nice and tight like I want, then I usually can’t get them to button around my waist - they just won’t reach around my tummy fat :(

I mostly wear leggings now because they are SO much more comfortable than jeans. They stretch to hug my shape and it feels so much easier to get my myself into them because they don’t need to button!

I used to be a size 16-18 pre-pandemic but my size has gone up. This pair (see picture below) is a size 22 but I can only button them if I’m wearing spanx to help suck in my tummy. So maybe I’m like a 24? I’m pretty happy with the way they look but they feel tight when I sit down. If I had to sit for a long time in these I would need to unbutton them to give my belly some relief!

Are any other girls shaped like me and what kind of jeans work for you? Anyone else want to post a picture?

f73x24955sbb.jpeg