New weight gainer .....

Options
Hi there, my name is Emma and I'm on here and using the ipad app to gain weight, I am 5ft 3 and underweight I weigh 102 pounds. My BMI is 18.1, I have always struggled with gaining and maintaining weight and I have stayed the same weight for about 5 years, I'm 23. I went to the doctor a few months ago and the doc wasn't very helpful to say the least just advised me to eat more fatty foods. My problem is I don't get hungry often, I have a bizarre sleeping pattern too and I think that contributes so I don't wake up til 12pm ish and then I'm not normally hungry for a few hours so I don't eat until dinner or if I do it's a small microwave meal from sainsburies. So then I don't eat a lot of my dinner and I'm normally awake til 4am but I'm not that hungry. I really dont have a massive appetite, I've been tracking what I eat for a few days now and sometimes it's over the calories and recommended stuff but then sometimes it's under by 500 and that's based on a 1600 calorie intake. I'm hoping to do this for a while and next week I'm gonna go to the doctors and show them and see if they can be helpful. I have a new doctor so I'm hoping they are different. Any suggestions or tips would be much appreciated. :) thank you x