Single Mom losing 59 pounds! (lots of pics)

Options
Hey everyone :)

How I lost it.....
1.) I listened to my body
2.) I started eating clean
3.) I didn't really count calories, I fed my body when I felt like I needed it and ate until I was satisfied, not full (try making healthy choices instead of bad)
4.) I fell in love with running! (If you ever need free therapy, this is an option!)
5.) Plenty of water

My story: long story short, I caught my husband having an affair, it ruined me. I was in a horrible place, mentally and physically. At some point I realized I needed to snap out of it for my 2 year old son. I made a plan for where I wanted to be in the next few years. I wanted to finish college, get healthy, and build a new life for my child and I. I'm also going to add that it feels good to have confidence , and I actually love myself again. I feel sexy, and its such a great feeling! I'm really working on the confidence thing, I still feel like a big girl.... Anyone else have that problem?

I have lost 59 pounds since last November. I still want to lose about 20 more. But I want you all to know it can be done. Hard work and determination! You got this!

I'm feeling great, and love watching my body change. That's the best part of all, I feel proud of MYSELF!

PhotoGrid_1379258774934.jpg

IMG950405.jpg

PhotoGrid_1379259110446.jpg

PhotoGrid_1379260886598.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!