Samsung S Health App

Options
Have you tried or are you using the S HEALTH app in conjunction with MFP? How's it working for you?

Replies

• TimMichael69
    Options
    das wird ich auch gern wissen.
    Wird Myfitnesspal partner mit S Health und der App nutzen?

Tim
  • temiatwork
    temiatwork Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bump.

I am also an S4 user and would be interested to use S health with MFP.

I am currently using Runtastic pedometer PRO.
  • pddwyer
    Options
    Does anyone know if it is possible to use S Health with MFP? I'm another S4 user keen to connect the two.
  • Munggl
    Munggl Posts: 3
    Options
    Ich schliesse mich hier an, ist es möglich, oder wird es demnächst möglich sein den fitbit und das s helth miteinander zu verbinden?
  • fizzytonic
    Options
    Hi,

I am also an S4 user and would be interested to use Samsung S health with MFP.
  • robexor
    robexor Posts: 1
    Options
    Come on My Fitness Pal.

Loads of us have these phones now,

please make them work together,

you have the tech and the app,
  • MikeInAZ
    MikeInAZ Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    That app is kind of a joke. It only tells you steps and estimates calories burned. If you want something, look at a Nike Fuel Band, or FitBit, or Body Media. These devices will track your activity and you don't have to KEEP your phone on you all the time.

If you want to know calories burned while you work out, look into a Polar FT4 heart rate monitor

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EKPXJTU/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00EKPXJTU&linkCode=as2&tag=digimedidire-20
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I've only used the S Health app when walking my dog because I'm listening to Sirius at the same time. I explored it when I first got the phone but it just didn't seem user friendly. Plus I don't keep my phone on me at all times during exercise. I have a Polar Loop that I use for everyday tracking.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I use a Fitbit to track my activity because I just don't have my phone on me 24/7. Most days the difference between the two is vast. The one thing I do really like about the S Health app is that it can tell the temperature and humidity of your environment. I have found that very useful on occasion.