FITBIT

Options
I AM TRYING TO FIND FITBITERS. HOW MANY FITBITERS / MYFITNESSPALERS OUT THERE. MAKE SOME NOISE!

Replies

• Ljoy1957
    Ljoy1957 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Fitbit Flex user here and lovin it! I am totally motivated by the goals in the app. I've been known to be a few hundred steps short at night and taken a trip to the mailbox and back just to see the goal met for that day.
  • wallingf
    wallingf Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Another FITBIT user here and I love it. I weigh in at Weight Watchers.....but once I started using FitBit with MyFitnessPal, my weight loss has been pretty consistent and predictable. I am set up to lose 1.5lbs a week and have been consistently losing 1.4 to 1.8 a week, on average (for the past 3 months). Before FITBIT and MFP, my weight loss was all over the place, which I found very frustrating.

Reason? Well Weight Watchers gives me x points. If I exercise, It will give me a few more points. But it doesn't give me less than x points, no matter how my day is. Nor will it give me more, if I am just "very busy" or "active" during the day (without really exercising).

With FITBIT and MFP (which is set to "I am sedentary")......the FITBIT will gladly tell MFP that I am not only sedentary - I am actually comatose and to take calories away from me. I don't like that much :-) so rather than watch my calories continue to disappear, I get up and go for a short walk to get them back.

And on the days that I am just naturally busy and moving a lot (not specifically exercising) - I still get a nice surprise later with a few more calories, if I want them.

So - yeah, I love my FITBIT and MFP!
  • 1917Ashley
    1917Ashley Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    FIT BIT ONE riiiigghhttt here!!!!! SHOUTING HELLO FROM NORTH CAROLLLIIINNNAAA!!! ::flowerforyou:
  • jvbrooks
    jvbrooks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Fitbit Flex is my best friend. I got one a little while back and picked up a Fitbit Aria. This way everything syncs to my Fitbit profile, then to MFP.
  • Ramatang
    Ramatang Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I use a FITBIT one and I LOVE it :bigsmile:
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I HAVE HAD MY FITBIT SINCE MAY AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!