MFP oldie but newbie!

Hey everyone,

My name is Cat and I am an oldie but newbie! I've used MFP before but never stuck it out.

I'm back now because I have a holiday in 6 weeks and I want to lose around 20lbs. It's really ambitious but I think that if I stick to it, I can reach my goal.

The plan I'm doing at the moment is a hybrid Slim Fast/ Healthy eating plan. Monday to Friday I follow Slim Fast and then at the weekends I just eat healthy.

I started last week and I lost 10lbs in my first week! AWESOME!! But I still want to lose another 20lbs.

I'm not planning on stopping once I get back from holiday, I want to continue. But whilst I am over there I'm not going to pay too much notice to what I am eating because I will be getting a lot of exercise when I'm there!

I am also doing Insanity but I recently contracted tendonitus in my knee and I can't do anything too intense, so instead I'm going to do the recovery DVD which is like 40 minutes of yoga/pilates. I'm going to do that everyday until my knee gets better.

Anyway, sorry for rambling! Please add me if you fancy some support and kind words of encouragement. We can all achieve our goals!!

Cat