If you people make another of my friend's deactivate...

2»

Replies

• PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Two hits. Me hitting you. You hitting the floor.

My favorite quote. :)

My second favorite:

Two hits. Me hitting you and Kid Rock.

You're bullying is going to make me deactivate
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    (said in my best, cooing, soothing voice) Awww...come on baby! You know we didn't mean it! Sometimes we just say stuff and "those" people just don't get us! You're one of us, now, we're all you need! And if you deactivate, you know we'll just come find you... (insert Michael McDonald "you belong to meeee....) :tongue:
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    tumblr_mj9g3o1o8e1s0xrqjo1_500.gif
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    I don't know what you're talking about. Nothing but stand-up citizens around here.

image.png
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    tumblr_msvl818ZRW1r1vf9eo1_500_zps0cc23cec.gif

best quote
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Just in for Breakfast Club
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    tumblr_lr8h8ruCe41qmziago1_500.gif
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    I think it's hard to stay steady with anything, for me, but what I can say is that the folks on this site have been there for this person (me) that none of them knew, have seen me write some truly weird stuff and have still been supportive, although right now weight loss is the LAST thing on my mind. Getting back on my feet is.

My weakness wants to deactivate sometimes, because I don't want to see others rocking their bodies when I can't, but I just suck it up and said, "One of these days when this body gets healthy again, that's going to be me." and I keep going.

I don't know who invented MFP, but I am glad that they did.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    who'd we lose now?

Just answer the question Claire!!

Lost two of my best buds here when I went on vacation. None to happy about it...
  • missyj1115
    missyj1115 Posts: 1,220 Member
    You don't need em!! Delete everyone but me and Luver :) LMAO!!!
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    e71i7d.gif
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    What could have been the cause of this?:smile:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member

tumblr_msigzw7fiw1sht6spo1_500.gif

lol.... reminds me of this. because.... kittehs. :smile:

h484B3B32
  • People deactivate all the time!. . the world is an imperfect place. .

i'll deactivate and go away forever too... as soon as the collective MFP membership ponies up and meets my ransom demand.

so all of you have the power in your hands to make that happen. i take paypal.
    Que?
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    I never understood why so many people liked the breakfast club... its OK and all... but not legendary
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    448x249px-LL-3dd0d362_what-do-you-mean-you-people-tropic-thunder-movie-1309633407.jpg

Ya..

Also I agree I thought the Breakfast club sucked. So there!
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    I've always liked Pretty in Pink.

Pretty-in-Pink-gif-pretty-in-pink-21211640-500-286.gif
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    I never understood why so many people liked the breakfast club... its OK and all... but not legendary

Yeah dude, you were 5 years old when it came out. You probably wouldn't of understood.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    448x249px-LL-3dd0d362_what-do-you-mean-you-people-tropic-thunder-movie-1309633407.jpg

15dswu0.jpg
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    [/quote]

Yeah dude, you were 5 years old when it came out. You probably wouldn't of understood.
    [/quote]

Thank You. The Breakfast Club IS legendary!!!!
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    I like 16 candles better. Long duck dong- best foriegn exchange student ever! As far as your friends quitting on you sorry you couldnt find a love like brokeback mountain! To all my friends " I aint quitting you!" LOL But really, maybe they just needed a better support system. Everyone says "How bad" or "how mean" people are on the forums... and sure you get the occasional *kitten*, but every one on here is pretty great. Usually threads like this are where you get the snide comments.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member

It wasn't my favorite. I think 16 Candles was way better and Pretty in Pink was freaking legendary!!