Undies??

Options

Replies

• SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    I don't bother when I'm working out, but then I buy the kinds of shorts and stuff that don't need it. :bigsmile:
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    I agree with the majority here, I find going without the most comfortable.
  • megan1869
    megan1869 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I don't wear any... its the only way I'm comfortable... for the record I play roller derby, softball, and run regularly and sans panties is the only way to go...
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    These...

mens-under-armour-hg-compression-shorts-f.jpg
  • walkinthedogs
    walkinthedogs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Mmmm I really like those underarmors! I wear shorts that look like the underarmor (spandex) and I don't wear underwear. Might not be the prettiest sight, but I'm not there to win a beauty contest and I refuse to have my underwear up my derrier all workout and I'm not going to continually pick it out of there either. The shorts generally stay put, might have to tug on the legs now and again to stop the creep but they are the most comfortable for me and that goes for walking and lifting.
  • ssmileygirll
    Options
    some work out shorts/ pants have built in underwear but other than that, I don't bother wearing any.
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    I will just add that for people who deal with chafing, especially on the inner thigh, there are some great products (body glide is probably the best known) to help with this specific problem. It can make all the difference in the world. Then all you need are clothes that actually stay in place.

Thanks for the tip :)
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    honeslty.. I am thinking of purchasing the sport thongs again. The more I sweat is the more the bands at the legs irritate me. I didn't have this problem before with the sport thongs. They are thicker so you don't notice them up your butt so to speak. lol
  • DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Brooks has 2 in 1 shorts with a built in boy short with grippers around the leg so there is no ride up. I have thick thighs and these are perfect!! They are just the right length, and no ride up!!
    I saw a similar type of short at Target yesterday.

Here is the link for the Brooks shorts:

http://www.brooksrunning.com/Epiphany-2-in-1-6"-Short/220359452.020,default,pd.html?start=4&cgid=womens-apparel-shorts

There are also running skorts with the built in boyshort undies which can help with the wedgie issue.
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Actually, cotton is rarely recommended.

it's all personal preference... brand, material, fit, etc. It took me several tries to find some I liked.

As a guy, my preferences probably don't mean much to you.

Actually cotton is recommended for women for various "female" reasons. But still they are uncomfortable none the less.
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    honeslty.. I am thinking of purchasing the sport thongs again. The more I sweat is the more the bands at the legs irritate me. I didn't have this problem before with the sport thongs. They are thicker so you don't notice them up your butt so to speak. lol

This was my problem yesterday!! I could have done another mile but because of the panties I wore I stopped early.
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    These...

NICE! Can i get the model wearing them also?:devil:
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    Brooks has 2 in 1 shorts with a built in boy short with grippers around the leg so there is no ride up. I have thick thighs and these are perfect!! They are just the right length, and no ride up!!
    I saw a similar type of short at Target yesterday.

Here is the link for the Brooks shorts:

http://www.brooksrunning.com/Epiphany-2-in-1-6"-Short/220359452.020,default,pd.html?start=4&cgid=womens-apparel-shorts

There are also running skorts with the built in boyshort undies which can help with the wedgie issue.

Thanks so much for the link!! I will have to check out Target too. I need stretchy material since I'm not sure I am small in enough to fit in the Brooks ones.
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Commando in general
  • iggylove123
    Options
    I wear the 5 for 25.50 cotton lace waist hiphuggers/lowrise ones from victoria's secret! I think that they're comfy!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I wear Victoria Secrets undies and they don't ride up. When I am running outside, I wear compression shorts/capris and they keep my undies from riding up.
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    Actually, cotton is rarely recommended.

it's all personal preference... brand, material, fit, etc. It took me several tries to find some I liked.

As a guy, my preferences probably don't mean much to you.

Actually cotton is recommended for women for various "female" reasons. But still they are uncomfortable none the less.

Yeah, cotton is usually my best friend except in this situation. Cotton seems to hold the sweat.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I don't wear any, either. Just make sure your pants/tights/shorts aren't revealing.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    These...

Yep
  • dualcollision
    dualcollision Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I wear nothing under or I wear man-thongs! Thats right! I said it! I am proud of it too!