August Babies Unite!

mm3898
mm3898 Posts: 138 Member
edited September 21 in Motivation and Support
So my birthday is August 31st and I am hoping to lose some weight by then... My Birthday Month goals are:

1. Do some type of workout everyday-especially if it is Jillian Michaels' Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, which kicks my butt!
2. Drink water water water and keep the wine wine wine to a minimum.
3. Stop complaining about being bigger than I want to be and start acting like the healthy person I once was.
4. Have more fun being healthy than I have been!

Any other August Babies (or any-month-babies!) with goals for this month?

xoxo
Maggie

Replies

• ruch69
    ruch69 Posts: 10 Member
    Well.....I haveen't been a *baby* for a looooong time,:blushing: but August it is for me too !! 26th to be precise....So I have joined MFP a month ago & it's not been so bad. Have lost inches visibly, but :grumble: NO weight loss. :sad:
    A bit depressing, but I am feeling much better since I am eating better....so am going to soldier along.
    The goal for this month is to get the weight to shift...
    Wish me luck !!!
    All the best to you & may you achieve MORE than you hope to.....:wink:
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    I am an August "baby" too...August 10 to be exact. I have been on a 6+ week plateau so my goal for my birthday is not happening which was to be in the 210s but that is life :grumble: . For the next 9 days I would like to lose 2 lbs. and get out of this plateau for good. Wish me luck :smile:
  • summersk
    summersk Posts: 59
    August 28th here. I don't have any major goals for this month, just survive the month of birthday parties and lose weight along the way. I have two children, both of whom are also August babies! My daughter, the oldest, is August 10th and my son, the baby, is August 14th (they are exactly three years and four days apart, I didn't plan too well there!). About goals, I figure as long as I end up somewhere close to 30lbs lost at the end of this month I'm doing good!

856238.png[/url]
  • mm3898
    mm3898 Posts: 138 Member
    Good luck to all of you "babies"! This is our month to shine!!!!

xoxo
    Maggie
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Me Too! Me Too! lol Actually today 8/1 is my B-day. I started MFP 10 days ago and have a goal of 25lbs by 8/31. A bit of a stretch, but the first month you have big results then it tapers off to the normal 1-2 a week. You assist me, I assist you!
This discussion has been closed.