Replies

• RozayJones
    RozayJones Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • Nimnyn
    Nimnyn Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new, but I have to log on every day or there's no way I'm going to get through this :) Anyone is free to add me, it's great to have some good support to achieve your goals!
  • jvbrooks
    jvbrooks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been around for awhile in varying degrees of seriousness and commitment. Serious again :)
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I should be committed, but I was never convicted.
  • seaside74
    Options
    add me, I check in daily and we can inspire eachother! :)
  • aramintaaraminta
    Options
    everyone is welcome to the add me list.... i can always do with support and always like to help when i can x
  • 4PinkDahlia
    4PinkDahlia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    While I joined MFP a while ago, something clicked a few months ago. I've not missed a day logging since. I'd love to add some active friends, too! I'll send you a friend request. :)

Anyone else on this thread - feel free to add me! I'm 113 days in, 30 lbs down! :)
  • jessicafk11
    jessicafk11 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • josiekin
    Options
    Hey! I'm relatively new here but I usually log on daily to log my food and exercise diaries. Feel free to add me, having active friends on here should definitely help and make for a nice experience. :)
  • Islandgirl74
    Islandgirl74 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in every day, and I steer clear of the negativity I sometimes see on the boards. :smile:
  • tchi31
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I am new to this site but need to stay committed! I am logging on daily and have 73 pounds to lose, so I may be here awhile:)
  • Ladymoonshine
    Ladymoonshine Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've added you and Duchie as friends. I am serious about losing weight after putting on almost a stone in 6 weeks due to medication I was on (it increased my appetite big time). I was gutted as I'd already worked hard to lose that 14lbs in the first place.

I am looking for committed friends too, we can motivate (and congratulate) each other :)
  • Justblaze218
    Options
    You can add me.. I'm back on consistently
  • diddles19
    diddles19 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to the add me . I log in everyday and i try to be supportive of others and I could always do with some help myself x
  • are822
    are822 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday and track everything!
  • lajpeck
    lajpeck Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I log in daily and have gotten to the point that I want to reach out to others and be supportive and get support in return. I am in this for the long haul and been using MFP for a year now. I still want to loose another 50lbs and would love to add some new friends.
  • Enic03
    Enic03 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :)

I love seeing that number go up every so many days letting me know I haven't missed a log in. I do a clean out of my friends list every so many weeks and delete off the people who don't log in for 3 weeks or so so I am always looking for motivated friends who are going the distance!
  • mokeyib
    Options
    I haven't logged in in a long time, partially because it wasn't working for me. I'm looking for active friends to help me stay focused and am happy to provide the same in return. Anyone who wants to, please add me.
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I support and like support! No pal left behind is my motto!
  • effrontery
    effrontery Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me...I'm up to day 200 and some friends have dropped off, so I could use some more positive folks for mutual motivation!