Such a long road!

Options
Been on my diet for nearly two months now and I've nearly lost 2 stone. Still another 2 and half too lose. Don't get me wrong I'm really proud of myself and can already see a difference. But my target just seems so far away :( it's so easy to get dishearted. How do you all keep going and stay positive?

Replies

• JADEPH0EN1X
    JADEPH0EN1X Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    First of all congrats on the loss !! I've been using mfp for nearly a month now & have lost 6kg . I'm not going to lie & say it was an easy month but I am reaping the rewards a little now . My first boost was when I noticed my tummy had shrunk , the next was when my clothes became to big ( so I've donated them to charity) . Was flabbergasted when my husband told me he could see a big difference !! I have encouraged 2 friends to join me & we are supporting each other so that's helping . I just hope I can keep it up !
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Patience. And refusing to give up foods I love or to let my goals stand in the way of celebrations, etc. So, if I loose weight slower but I'm not thinking it's a complete pain in the *kitten* to do it, that I can keep this or something very similar up for life, it's worth it.

Here's the deal - if you're getting frustrated now, how are you going to keep the weight off? Especially since you won't have weight coming off to encourage you anymore. Your calories won't increase that much. You'll still need to keep some kind of track of intake and burn, etc, and make some kind of effort. Best to make that effort something you don't mind doing.