Announcing Our New Fitness Partnership: Miley Cyrus TwerkIt!

Options
13»

Replies

• zerryz
    zerryz Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I thought twerking was a thing of late 60's and 70's, inspired from some African dance, a fad thing from the hippies. And brought back by Destiny Child in 2000.
  • lovesharmony
    lovesharmony Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Haha! Where can i sign up? Cant believe i will learn how to Twerk Twerk Twerk Milllllley Twert! Hahaha
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I love how everyone assumes Miley was the one who invented the "twerk", lol.

Thank you!!!! IDK what this child is doing but it is not tweking! ANYONE can just bend over and stick your *kitten* up in the air! She don"t even move it! Wow!!!! Somebody please give Miley some much needed Twerking lessons! If it is going to be her trademark she should at least know how to do it !
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    When Miley Cyrus licks a hammer it's 'music' and 'art'. When I do it, it's 'you're drunk' and 'banned from Home Depot'........

I've been on Facebook too long. MFP needs a dang "Like" button!!!

LMAO!! I'm glad I'm not the only one looking for the like button on here! We need to petition for one lol!
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options

Thank you!!!! IDK what this child is doing but it is not tweking! ANYONE can just bend over and stick your *kitten* up in the air! She don"t even move it! Wow!!!! Somebody please give Miley some much needed Twerking lessons! If it is going to be her trademark she should at least know how to do it !
    Yep. She needs to have some real twerkers dance battle her and show the b*tch up. :laugh: I can stick my *kitten* in the air and shake it around like Miley does, but I can't twerk (although I really wish I could).
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm just reading the titles in the news section and I see this. :laugh:

Yep. She needs to have some real twerkers dance battle her and show the b*tch up. :laugh: I can stick my *kitten* in the air and shake it around like Miley does, but I can't twerk (although I really wish I could).

Right? I know that there's an actual Twerk Team and they've been around for at least 3 years and I've heard the word in songs years and years before that. This is like when people thought Justin Timberlake invented the word "crunk."