McCruelty is launching chicken wings ugh

Options
13»

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    If I eat McDonalds to spite OP, will it taste the same or better?

I want to eat them just for that and I have not eaten meat for 25 years!
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I find it funny that the video was affiliated with Peta. An organization that spends majority of its money (which is mostly donated to them) on public relations and marketting (including paying big money to celebrities). An organization that has in the last 11 years, PETA has killed 29,426 dogs, cats, rabbits, and other domestic animals.

PETA often kills animals in their "shelters" because they aren't cute enough to be adopted. There have been many isntances where trash bags filled with dead animals were found that were dumped by PETA members.

So please, spare us the "oh the poor animals". As much as I hate McDonalds (it tastes horrible), I don't wanna hear a word from PETA about it.

Well, one thing is for certain, PETA decidedly does NOT eat what it kills.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    hero_double-big-mac.png
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    If I eat McDonalds to spite OP, will it taste the same or better?

I want to eat them just for that and I have not eaten meat for 25 years!

Scaremonger sabotage!
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    This thread. Useless without PICS

20120821-219555-mcdonalds-mighty-wings.jpg

3294907472_be15b04d65_z.jpg

Can I get that with a Beer???? I don't like Coke products..... :drinker:
  • NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Disgusting chain, awful ethics. It's a disgrace how popular it is, unfortunately, most people enjoy ignorance

you obviously do not know much about them besides their food.

Ever heard of the McDonalds House? Its a building near major hospitals that allows patient's family members to stay for dirt cheap. Yah the fast food chain does this. Along with other childrens charities.

Gimmie the damn big mac
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I find it funny that the video was affiliated with Peta. An organization that spends majority of its money (which is mostly donated to them) on public relations and marketting (including paying big money to celebrities). An organization that has in the last 11 years, PETA has killed 29,426 dogs, cats, rabbits, and other domestic animals.

PETA often kills animals in their "shelters" because they aren't cute enough to be adopted. There have been many isntances where trash bags filled with dead animals were found that were dumped by PETA members.

So please, spare us the "oh the poor animals". As much as I hate McDonalds (it tastes horrible), I don't wanna hear a word from PETA about it.

nope. They just like attention more than animals (That they claim to try and save).

In 2009 PETA impounded over 2000 animals. Only 8 of those were adopted and the rest were killed.

Peta spends less than 1% of its 35+ million budget on actually helping animals. The majority of the rest is spent on Ad campaigns and "protests". They even made an extremely expensive superbowl ad that was rejected (wasted donation money).

They have been associated with multiple association that FBI has classified as Domestic Terrorist threats.

Ingrid Newkirk has admitted to killed dozones of animals a day. Their celebrity spokesperson has fashion line of fur clothing and use fur/leather all the time.

Just a few things about PETA the hipsters oughta know
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options

I literally laughed out loud... I was behind a guy today in a H2 Hummer and he had a sign in the back window that read

P - people
    E- eating
    T- tasty
    A- animals

I couldn't get my camera phone out before he turned.... lol
This discussion has been closed.