I love Girls in Yoga Pants

Options
Submit pictures HERE..

Replies

• Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    In for pics! Last time this was up it was pretty epic!
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Everyone loves girls in yoga pants.

If they don't, they aren't American.
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Man..dem yoga pants make my day. That and those spandex shorts. I'm still a bit confused on etiquette though. Are we suppossed to get caught looking or not? Any ladies around to answer that question. I'm gonna glance, nothing's going to change about that but shoukd I let them catch me glancing as kind of a compliment of, yeah, you look good in those? (Not the creepy stare kinda way)
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    You and most guys (some gals).
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Submit pictures HERE..

Me too kevin. Me too.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie, totally in it for the spank bank.
  • iamanadult
    iamanadult Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Kevin, this is a completely inappropriate request. I think the women around here have higher morals than that. I think.
  • ElliottTN
    Options
    Kevin, this is a completely inappropriate request. I think the women around here have higher morals than that. I think.

It looks like those air bubbles on your profile pic are coming from a very inappropriate place.

I know, I know, I should probably grow up at some point...
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    th?id=H.5039599791966082&w=122&h=176&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7

yoga pants
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Ha! I'm wearing YP in my prof pic, but I'm guessing you want our backs.
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I have none of me in yoga pants (I really should though) but here is one of me in jeans, I hope it's allowed?

20130611_093854_zps2ab9fd58.jpg
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I have none of me in yoga pants (I really should though) but here is one of me in jeans, I hope it's allowed?

Strictly speaking only entries with yoga pants are allowed... but given your awesome bum and bad *kitten* username... it's has been deemed quite acceptable!
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Man..dem yoga pants make my day. That and those spandex shorts. I'm still a bit confused on etiquette though. Are we suppossed to get caught looking or not? Any ladies around to answer that question. I'm gonna glance, nothing's going to change about that but shoukd I let them catch me glancing as kind of a compliment of, yeah, you look good in those? (Not the creepy stare kinda way)

LOL! I think it depends on the expression on the checker's face! If he looks appreciative (but not creepy) then the checkee ought to just take the nonverbal compliment and roll on with their day. If it looks like the checker is thinking, "Gee, lay off the Cheetos, chunkmuffin", then understandably, the checkee might be embarrassed or get a little feisty. If the checker looks creepy, then the checkee is entitled to whip out some pepper spray...

Just my $.02, FWIW.
  • ElliottTN
    Options
    So basically like the same social rules as eye contact....except well....the obvious difference?

Disappointed by the turn out so far. I want to "appreciate" some yoga.
  • suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    7f4165cc1c8e11e3a04722000aeb1017_7.jpg
    c17f32a21c9d11e3847022000aeb0b98_7.jpg
    d44325001f0011e382a722000a1f9d5f_7.jpg
    9a39729e1fcb11e3846522000a1f9d5a_7.jpg
    a70e13ee1fcb11e3a26e22000ab4807c_7.jpg
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options

I'm tempted to submit mine but... I'd hate to be considered moral-less. You'll just have to look on my profile. :bigsmile:
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options

mmhh, tasty
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options

I bribed my husband into going to the gym by promising him I'd wear yoga pants every time. :blushing:
  • kevinindelaware
    kevinindelaware Posts: 127 Member
    Options

It's there to be looked at for sure!! Otherwise they would wear sweatpants
  • kevinindelaware
    kevinindelaware Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    th?id=H.5039599791966082&w=122&h=176&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7

yoga pants

Pretty Funny :P
This discussion has been closed.