The worst body that you ever saw!

Options
I really don't know what to do! My body is monstrous its unfixable I have the worst stretch marks ever and bodyfat to go along with that it really harms me and my self-confidence. i feel like as these stretch marks are a curse and I often call them curse marks, Ive spoken to dermatologist but they said that these stretch marks are old and white it will be very hard to blend in with your skin type and it could look worst. I dont even think getting 10% bodyfat being cut would even help them at all! I hide them all the time wearing long sleeve shirts. And I can get cut easy for me Ive been through mental pain so much lifting weights is no pain at all compared to that. And people think Im crazy wearing long sleeve when its really hot outside. Its all over my legs thigh everywhere! I really don't know what to do! I hate life! My Body : http://gyazo.com/36e32a1d9ce5a2732184c1e53417dae3

Replies

• Slumza
    Options
    I also use to way 240 now Im 180 but still no change in skin!
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Is this a trap?
  • iaz4058
    iaz4058 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love my tiger stripes - they remind me that I created the most beautiful boy in world!
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    There are tons of super buff NFL players with stretch marks.
    98777 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I don't see anything wrong with your body....lots of people have stretch marks.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    Bluntly, stretch marks never go away with weight loss. They are scars deep in your skin. Surgery can get rid of them, but then you have a nice surgery scar to obsess over.

Yes, I have stretch marks, plenty of them.
  • QuilterInVA
    QuilterInVA Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    You certainly don't have the worst body. It can be hard to deal with but more people than you think have stretch marks under their clothes. I weighed even more than you and my upper arms and thighs have plenty of stretch marks. I wouldn't dream of going out of the house without elbow length sleeves, but then one day I had an AHA moment in my water aerobics class - there they were for the world to see and no one ran away screaming. I just dress nicely to cover them because I am still self-conscious but I don't wear long sleeves and I do wear longer length shorts. I consider them the price I had to pay for letting my weight get so high (356 pounds) but they are also on thin peoples bodies. Do not lay out in the sun unless you want to add skin cancer to the stretch marks.
  • sherrybaby81
    sherrybaby81 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Stretch marks are natural. I have them on my legs, my breasts, and my sides. I don't let them get me down. I'm more embarrassed of people seeing my bare feet than my stretch marks :)
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    I have stretch marks they will never go away, should I spend the rest of my life miserable for something that I cannot change? Nope I pierced my belly button to draw attention to it. I am who I am because of my imperfections, they make me, me and I like me :)
    486a4be1-1b2d-4a7f-9676-359340647915_zpsc4b1e971.jpg
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    You're not "monstrous" and you don't have the worst body I've ever seen, not by a long shot. You are definitely your own worst critic.

For the sake of argument, let's say the stretch marks never fade. What's the worst that could happen? People see them. So what? Are you really going to hide forever? I guarantee you that someday you'll be older, wiser and less self-conscious and you'll regret all the time and energy you wasted worrying about it.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    body shaming is really awful...

especially when we do it to ourselves with our own minds. It becomes a trap we live inside of our heads.

You look fine.

Stop looking for flaws and start looking for the wonderful.
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I hear that Primrose oils can help a lot. Personally though I wouldn't give a monkeys what people think. Have pride in what you have achieved and show them off as a badge of honour. I bet most people won't even notice - they are usually too wrapped up in their own world to notice anything anyway.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Very few people make it through life without stretch marks. Almost everyone has them. Please don't worry.
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    LOL..i dare to respond...I see a trap also!
  • Nar1965
    Options
    I love my tiger stripes - they remind me that I created the most beautiful boy in world!

Love this attitude! Yeah!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    you will be just fine.

what kind of resistance training are you doing?
  • Territravel
    Territravel Posts: 165 Member
    Options

Simply a beautiful way to look at this!
  • LuvDarkChocolate
    LuvDarkChocolate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I've heard that chemical peels can be effective. However it looks like you are your own worst critic . Go easy on yourself...I'm not seeing what you are seeing.
  • verymissk
    verymissk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    You should talk to a mental health professional.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    I have stretch marks. Used to hate them. Don't care anymore. They don't take anything away from your hard work. And hot is hot, stretchmarks or no stretchmarks.