HELP!

Options
Can anyone give me any ideas for what to have for dinner? No carb if possible! Struggling to think of ideas!

Thanks

Heather x

Replies

• jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Steak
  • monietrojan
    monietrojan Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Fish (baked, broil, grilled)
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    bake some chicken, add veggies & rice= wala! or microwave fast food or soup.....
  • kim72sean
    Options
    I read that stir fries and salads after 2pm are the best way to go (,think lean protein and a colorful rainbow!. and 2 cups soup (with veg and bean and lean meat) or chili work great at lunch time.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I read that stir fries and salads after 2pm are the best way to go (,think lean protein and a colorful rainbow!. and 2 soup (with veg and bean) or chili work great at lunch time.

Lololololol
  • tonitack
    tonitack Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just went to the 99.....and had

steak topped w mushrooms and crumbled blue cheese. Served with asparagus and a grilled tomato.....I make it at home often as well....400 calories and filling...and no carb
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    bake some chicken, add veggies & rice= wala! or microwave fast food or soup.....

Veggies & rice = carbs
  • Soloflyergirl2
    Soloflyergirl2 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You get a " full " feeling when you eat steamed vegetables like cauliflower, broccoli, carrots..... a dash of garlic salt adds flavor.
    Or..... eat egg white omelette with a ton of vegetables..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I recently saw a great recipe for shredding zucchini into spaghetti strips...... Make a spin off of your favorite recipe by using healthy foods. :flowerforyou:
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options

Veggies & rice = carbs

she=very smart¡
  • heatherlauren27
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

I've just had chicken breast with salad (lettuce, tomatoes and pepper)! Yum!

Will definitely have veg when it gets a bit colder!

Heather :)