Insanity Round 2 or p90x

Options
Chikitaboo
Chikitaboo Posts: 9
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hey guys I need an opinion... I'm 1 week and 4 days away from completing my 1st round of insanity and was thinking of doing round 2 but then I'm also interested in p90x. I don't want to do a hybrid schedule I would like to know what do you think I need opinions. I want to lose weight and gain muscle at the same time but not to the point where I'm all buff. Help Please because I don't know what to do I don't know if I should keep going with insanity or try p90x :)

Replies

• cwill33
    cwill33 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    P90x is better if you want to build strength, Insanity has better cardio. I would suggest a hybrid schedule or give P90X a try and see if you enjoy their cardio workout you might appreciate them being "easier" after completing Insanity. You could always increase your intensity/reps during the P90x if you didn't think it was enough.
  • mikenelson20
    mikenelson20 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am just finishing my Insanity and plan to go to P90X next. I have done a round of P90X about 18 months ago so I have some experience with it. I plan on doing the weight stuff of P90X, instead of doing the P90X cardio I am going to subsitute in some Insanity. Best of both worlds as far as I can see. Congrats on finishing the Insanity.
  • gabrielasrz
    Options
    I have done P90x 2 times the best way to go for me has been doing P90x Hybrid I did p90x/nsanity and then p90x/ Les Mills combat I have lost 30 pounds and I am very toned not bulky. The key to me has been following the nutrition guide and drinking shakeology every day.
  • Chikitaboo
    Options
    Thanks :) I'll probably do p90x later on who knows but i'll end up doing it sooner or later
This discussion has been closed.