My news feed is sad.

Options
124»

Replies

• SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    What is with so many people telling us all about how they dumped all their friends and now need new ones?

Why would I want to be your friend when you so easily move on?

Well I know I am here for my own benefit and weight loss. And its hard to do so with a friend list that dont talk to you, comment or have any interaction. What is the point? To have the most friends on MFP? I want a group of friends that have interaction and support for me and take my support too. I am tired of people you have to give give give to.
    I guess I wonder how you end up with a FL that doesn't talk to you?

I have 200 friends now. They're all people who I interacted with in some way, enjoyed their personalities and so added them. And most of them talk to me because I don't just add random people or start threads begging for new friends. I bet most of the people the OP adds as a result of this thread will disappear quickly or not talk to her, either.

Do you make friends this way in the real world? Just walk into a crowded room, announce you need friends and start planning parties together?

LOL!! this is too funny.

In the real world I make connections with people and friendships develop, MFP and real world reality, if I dont connect with someone and never see them or speak to them Id hardly be friends with them. Dont know what kind of friends you keep I may still remove plenty more people that I add today. But I have only 14 friends today that are real connections that I wont lose. And hoping to really build up on that.

Sorry Im not the online social butterfly.
    What's it to you if people are on here looking for friends?
    You need to chill out.

:flowerforyou: