Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs

Options
Looking for MFP friends that are also doing Shaun T's hip hop ab workout. Please add me if you are: would love to have others to compare/ discuss with .

Replies

• NellyVillegas
    Options
    I would love to start Monday
  • Looking for MFP friends that are also doing Shaun T's hip hop ab workout. Please add me if you are: would love to have others to compare/ discuss with .

I'm planning to restart on the 30th & go for 60 days by repeating the 3rd & 4th week after the original 4 weeks are up. If you want to chat & be HHA buddies feel free to add me & send a message!

-Dariyelle
  • PositiveBody
    PositiveBody Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I LOVE SeanT's Hip Hop Abs and have been doing his system for about a month. I do one of his segments once a day in conjunction with something else (P90X or step aerobics). I think it is a fabulous system for those of us who like to dance and don't want the drudgery of working out. I am also learning his dance routines...really fun.

Please Add me. I am on daily and we can discuss SeanT!!!!
  • Kimberrh6
    Kimberrh6 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am going to restart HHA very soon. You can add me if you like! :)
  • KoRnKraZy
    KoRnKraZy Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing it at the moment but I have done it in the past and it's great! It's fun and doesn't get boring.

Stick with it! :smile:
  • cas122777
    cas122777 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    just got mine in the mail today. starting tomorrow if you want to add me we can share progress and keep each other 'company'.
  • I have done levels 1, 2 and 3 great burns, but each level is more intense..
  • Thully
    Options
    HHA is a lovely workout DVD. I did it in the past and I saw results. Its enjoyable and if you love dancing, you will love it. I felt my abs working and I loved feeling them work without having to do crunches.