Introducing my 50lb lighter self

Options
Hi all,

I've been a member of myfitnesspal for a while now but have never really used it as I do Weight Watchers and prefer to log points. However, I have started using the site more to help motivate myself to keep up the exercise part of the deal. I hate exercise and have been trying to force myself to do more. In doing so, I have found how motivating and supportive the boards here are so I thought I would say hi to everyone and introduce myself.

I am a UK resident, I've been losing weight since February 8th this year and in this time I have managed to lose 51.2lbs. My goal is 122lbs or thereabout (not sure as I have never been thin!), so still a long way to go but nearing the half way mark now.

A quick question; can I change my weight on here to the total I have lost rather than just since I've been of MFP and how do I add the ticker to my posts? Thanks all. xox

Replies

• balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Hello from London! :bigsmile:

This website is brilliant for support. :happy: :happy:

Well done on your journey so far! That's fantastic. Keep up the good work!

To get a ticker, go to 'Tools', click, 'Get your Ticker' and follow the rest. :smile:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    welcome and CONGRATS you are doing great. Keep it up. Doing the exercise is hard at times, but walking with a friend or the kids is enjoyable or swimming with the kids or friends is fun. If you enjoy dancing maybe going out dancing? If you have a wii that is a fun way to get in exercise. To change your amount of weight loss you have done so far I would put in the weight as my starting weight then change it to your current weight, then it will show how much you have lost total since you started. On putting the ticker on here you have to go to the tools and then go to ticket then copy the one on the left and then post it on under your signature. I hope this helps.
  • takethepieces
    Options
    Thanks! I'll sort that tomorrow =)