In need of an accountability buddy!

Hi guys! I've been on here for a while and don't know anyone who uses the app as well. wanted to see if anyone is looking and might be an accountability buddy with me. I'm a part time student and work full time as well. No kids but I still have a bit of a hectic schedule. If anyone has good tips please message me!!

Thank you!

Replies

• MickeyBoo
    MickeyBoo Posts: 196 Member
    Feel free to add me, I am trying to make a big effort this time around with checking in everyday and working out 5 days a week. I'm happy to give you a bump in the right direction if you need one and the more the merrier when it comes to accountability!

Little bit about me, I'm a mum to 5 and work from home with my husband, I have a long list of injuries and a long history with weight problems, but have had success in the past so I'm hoping that I can be successful all over again ;)
  • Hello,
    i am in morning 9 to 6 desk job!! I am slowly developing healthy eating habit and exercise :) this site is good :)
    I would like to be your accountability buddy :)
  • Feel free to add me, I am trying to make a big effort this time around with checking in everyday and working out 5 days a week. I'm happy to give you a bump in the right direction if you need one and the more the merrier when it comes to accountability!

Little bit about me, I'm a mum to 5 and work from home with my husband, I have a long list of injuries and a long history with weight problems, but have had success in the past so I'm hoping that I can be successful all over again ;)
    You will be real success!! :heart: :heart: :drinker:
  • MickeyBoo
    MickeyBoo Posts: 196 Member
    Feel free to add me, I am trying to make a big effort this time around with checking in everyday and working out 5 days a week. I'm happy to give you a bump in the right direction if you need one and the more the merrier when it comes to accountability!

You will be real success!! :heart: :heart: :drinker:

Thank you :D
  • Dieting_Jen23
    Dieting_Jen23 Posts: 29 Member
    Hi, feel free to add me too!

I'm 32, from Glasgow and have about another 20lb to lose. I still have a million bad habits and I'll probably never change my 'snacking' ways, but I'm trying to balance out my Monday to Friday desk job and hectic life with some exercise and fewer cakes.

Always happy to encourage, nag and motivate.
    Jen.
  • pinkpeach808
    pinkpeach808 Posts: 5 Member
    Hello! So I went on a bit of a hiatus and am back at it again. I had joined a gym and loved it at first but got tired of having to go back and forth and wanted to save the money. So I'm thinking about trying insanity again. I did it for a little while but fell off. I'm really just trying to figure out a way to keep me motivated to work out