nothing seems to be working/happening.

Options
Hi all,

Since the first of september I have been cycling at least 14 miles a day to and from work, I have eaten 2100 calories on average since the 1st of september and there has been no improvement in my weight, I was 151kg at the start of the month and I am still 151kg now.
I have ensured that I am weighing myself at the same time of day, same clothes, same scales and in the same place everyday since the first and there has been minimal changes each day. roughly 0.1kg each time however i still within the same 151kg.
I have also measured myself and the legs/arms/chest/waist are all the same size as at the start of the month.

I dont know what to do, I cant seem to do anything that is shifting this weight. I am getting really fed up with this and feel like this is never going to happen for me and that I should give up and just stay fat and give up on life.

Replies

• Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    ...feel like this is never going to happen for me and that I should give up and just stay fat and give up on life.

Hey.

Everyone feels like that at some point. EVERYONE. It's just a thought - doesn't mean you should give up or will give up. You can do this.

It'll just be a case of tweaking what you are already doing. Perhaps you aren't logging calories quite accurately enough? Using a pair of kitchen scales can make ALL the difference. Really.

Stick with it, you're doing great. :flowerforyou:
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    You started the first of September?

It's only the 18th of September! You haven't given it enough time. You didn't get fat in two weeks so it'll take longer than that to start losing.
    When you start to exercise..if you've not done it before, your muscles will be holding onto water to help repair it.

Patience is what you need, keep on doing what you're doing and reassess in another month- six weeks.