dont want to be fat at 40!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Mudgies
    Options
    Hi, I have a little over 1 1/2 years before the BIG 40. I am in the exact same boat. I do not want to be celebrating 40, disappointed again with another year overweight. Knowing that as we get older it becomes increasingly difficult to lose weight...this is the time. I have a lot of weight to lose, but honestly don't want any parts of surgery. It's just not for me. I have been successful with weight loss in the past, but after 3 children and a major life crisis I piled the weight back on and then some. I hope to connect with those who share my struggle. I have a positive attitude , but need motivation regularly....I think I've come to the right place :)
  • rosiemf40
    Options
    thank you everyone for the support, I work full time and am a mum to 2 teenage children and the easy option tonight was to have pizza, coming on here has just motivated me loads and made me realise in need to put the extra effort in to get the results I want xx
  • stacyhall45
    Options
    I too am having a hard time not being fat at 40 "sonething"! I am closer to 50 though! I need all the support I can get here! I recently started back at the YMCA and eating a bit better. It is super hard to eat correctly with a man who is an amazing southern cook. I need encouragement!
  • Lor39
    Lor39 Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm going to be 40 soon. Add me if you like!! :smile: