Just joined and going to a wedding!

Options
frecks
frecks Posts: 20 Member
Hi all, just signed up after looking into weight watchers & my boyfriend telling me about this site. Im a 22yr student vet nurse, 5ft5 & approx 68kgs. Started my job 2yrs ago and was then a nice slender 58kgs. Seem to attract weight to my tummy, thighs & bum!! Hoping to eventually get back down to 58kgs but would just like to lose abit of weight to look prettier in my new jane norman dress I have bought for a wedding im attending early Sept. My main weight problem is due to my love of crisps & even when swapping to rice cakes that are only 30cals, once i start i cant stop. I also am hungry all the time! I have tried a couple of diets such as the special k diet which got me no where and made me moody because i was so hungry!!! Hoping that this will do the trick =)

Replies

• mm3898
    mm3898 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hey! I did the math and i THINK you are about the same ish weight as me and the same age.. We are working against so much, but you need to remember if you are 5 foot 5 inches, you should weigh ( according to common belief) 125-135 so you are close! Maybe my calcs are wrong, but I think you are close and you can definitely do this!

Best of luck and feel free to friend me~

xoxo
    Maggie