My wife had an amazing tattoo idea

Options
124»

Replies

• mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are doing it soon, I presented the idea to him several months ago. My husband can't wear a ring due to an accident that messed his "web" up , so the ring won't go down past his knuckle, plus he's a construction superintendent so it's not very safe on job sites either. I just don't wear mine anymore because well.... I am not 20 anymore, and it just doesn't fit. It doesn't matter to either of us or bother us that we don't wear them, but we figured we've been together long enough might as well, plus it's excuse for more INK! I have already talked with the tattoo artist. A lot of artisits won't tattoo your fingers b/c they say it wears off from use over time. Even the artist that is going to do ours told us he will do it, but he reccomends not doing it, and he said he will not do a band all the way around the finger, only on the tops of fingers.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    is this idea from Duck Dynasty?
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    is this idea from Duck Dynasty?
    we don't watch duck dynasty so that would be a no. This is an ongoing thing with us we got our tongue pierced together as well as tattoos when we were first going out
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    IMHO

I think it's a fine idea. I, personally, have one small problem with the pict though... broken lines

Whatever pattern or design you choose, name, infinity symbol make sure there is at least one element of it that contains an continuous unending line.

A wedding band is a symbol an if you choose a different symbol... consider what the symbol represents.
    Well I do have an artistic background, was an artist for a small company in my later teens, designs will not be an issue :) I designed both of the tattoos i have now.

I'm a firm believer in form follows function.
    Very cool! That you have a design skills to back it up.
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I have a tattoo of a mirror on my arm. I love the reaction when people look into it and see their reflection.