Hello

Options
ladydi
ladydi Posts: 88 Member
Hello!

Hi I’m a 26 year old mother of two and I am trying to lose weight so I can feel comfortable in my own skin again. I have gained quite a bit of weight and I need to lose at least 40 pounds. I usually quit because I get bored but I’m going to try to convince myself that eating healthy isn’t temporary it’s a lifestyle change that I should do forever. I’m glad to see everyone supporting each other and I hope to hear from all of you with tips on how to squeeze in a little exercise on those hectic days and how to stop snacking late at night that is the hardiest time to not reach for the Twinkies. Please help

:happy:

Replies

• ladydi
    ladydi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Hi I’m a 26 year old mother of two and I am trying to lose weight so I can feel comfortable in my own skin again. I have gained quite a bit of weight and I need to lose at least 40 pounds. I usually quit because I get bored but I’m going to try to convince myself that eating healthy isn’t temporary it’s a lifestyle change that I should do forever. I’m glad to see everyone supporting each other and I hope to hear from all of you with tips on how to squeeze in a little exercise on those hectic days and how to stop snacking late at night that is the hardiest time to not reach for the Twinkies. Please help

:happy:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Throw away the twinkies. You'll never miss them.
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    welcome and good luck :flowerforyou:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I am 25 and a mother of one. My days are spent with my daughter, so it is so easy to snack too much. I hope you find this site helpful!
  • Josie23
    Josie23 Posts: 17
    Options
    welcome, I am a mother of two and also new here.I wish you luck on your jouney
  • slywldgirl
    Options
    Hey everyone. I joined yesterday and think that this site so far is great. I'm looking forward to getting myself back. I wish everyone luck on there goals!! stefanie