Funnest two items to purchase together

Options
124»

Replies

• Lys2
    Lys2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    On our way to check out at Costco once, my husband and I realized we were buying only a big, super rich, chocolate cake......and a bathroom scale.
  • A giant Tobelerone and a rubber inflatable donut (ar$e cushion) :0
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Was out camping for a scuba trip one time and ran into town to grab some hotdogs for dinner and some petroleum jelly for my dive mask.

Awwwwkwarrrrrrd,

that's what the petroleum was for? :noway: ...SURE

Legit. Scuba mask + beard = major leakage.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Pregnancy test and condoms! I worked in retail during high school and could never keep a straight face at this point.

I worked at Wal-Mart in after I graduated high school and this happened. The cashier had a big mouth (and I believe some developmental delays) and flat out yelled "It's a little late for these!" as she rang up the condoms. She got fired...
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Pregnancy test and condoms! I worked in retail during high school and could never keep a straight face at this point.

That's exactly what I was going to say!

Except this was just a gag for my Godson's wedding last month.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I didn't purchase two items but my fiance and I did buy a riding crop from the farm tractor supply company. The girl who rang us up was fighting a laugh, we obviously did not look like animal or farm people.

But hey $10 for soft, genuine leather as opposed to $30 for cheaply made plastic...
  • TR0berts
    Options
    1. A dictionary so you'll know there is no such word as "funnest"

Mr. Merriam and Mr. Webster would like to have a word with you.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/funnest
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I once purchased a giant cucumber and a Magnum ice cream bar. The (female) cashier and I had a good laugh about it.
  • TR0berts
    Options
    I didn't purchase two items but my fiance and I did buy a riding crop from the farm tractor supply company. The girl who rang us up was fighting a laugh, we obviously did not look like animal or farm people.

But hey $10 for soft, genuine leather as opposed to $30 for cheaply made plastic...

Thanks for the tip.
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options

Thanks for the tip.

Love it!
  • Rei1988
    Rei1988 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    laxatives & a home enema kit.
  • Rei1988
    Rei1988 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    king sized chocolate bar and blood glucose strips

I like this one lol
  • VeganLexi