Spinning my wheels

Options
It took me a year and 3 months to loose about 40 lbs and get some muscle def. Happy about that. Now, I want to get my abs to show. Please don't argue with me about getting my abs to show and whether I need that or not to be healthy, I didn't make this post to argue. I want to do it. I want advice from people that have hit this hump and overcome it.

For the last 5 months I've been hovering in the 160s at about 25.1 BMI.

I log activity and food regularly except for when I'm on vacation and don't have internet. According to what I log and the estimates given by MFP I should be loosing, not hovering. My good days far out-way my bad days in what I log. I am active in weight training and vigorous cardio at least 5 days a week.

What will make the difference:

MORE PROTEIN? I have tried to up my protein intake to 40% of calories, but, fail at that most days. Will doing this make the difference?

CUT THE ALCOHOL completely? - I can do it. I only drink on some weekends, but, I do tend to go in spurts. But I can give it up.

Just EAT LESS?

Something else?

Replies

• Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Eat in a small calorie deficit, lift weights and move more.. gotta drop the BF% to see abs.