Help!!!

Options
Ok so I put on about 2 stone in the last 3 years. My diet can be really good or really bad. Exercise is mostly good. I try at least walk everyday. Mg diet is the problem-but I'm looking into that.

So for my exercise routine I was thinking of the following probably every second day as I run and do done fitness classes (spin and bootcamp) Please review and give me feedback

Run on treadmill-20 minute HIIT
Cross trainer-20 minutes level 5
Stepper-10 minute level 5
Rower-10 minute

Squat x 10-12
Lunges x 12 per leg
Push Ups x 10-20
Pull Ups x 6-12
Repeat x 3 rounds

60 bicycle crunches

Sound ok? Is it enough?

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    there's no way for us to tell you if it's "enough". exercise needs to be progressive, so even if it's "too much" now it will soon be "enough" and then rapidly progress to "too little" and end up as a warm up for the "real exercise".

find yourself a solid, full body routine that's progressive
  • FrnkLft
    FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    there's no way for us to tell you if it's "enough". exercise needs to be progressive, so even if it's "too much" now it will soon be "enough" and then rapidly progress to "too little" and end up as a warm up for the "real exercise".

find yourself a solid, full body routine that's progressive

Yeah kind of agree with DavPaul, althought you can do too much now. That said, you will find out soon enough and make adjustments where needed.

What are you goals though? Pure weight loss? Loose fat, maintain muscle? Build muscle and get stronger?