would like to introduce myself

lilmomma78
lilmomma78 Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
hello all :flowerforyou: my name is holly im here to lose some weight for my self my son and hubby! plus im getting married next year and i want to look good on that day and feel better about my self! hope to chat with alot of you thank you kelly!!

Replies

• hello all :flowerforyou: my name is holly im here to lose some weight for my self my son and hubby! plus im getting married next year and i want to look good on that day and feel better about my self! hope to chat with alot of you thank you kelly!!
  • Welcome Aboard Holly! Glad you joined me here, this is a great place to get advice and make great friends that are going for the same goals.
    Hugs and Luck,
    Kelly
  • ladydi
    ladydi Posts: 88 Member
    Welocme,

Im new here too after going through the different post I see a lot of support which is great!! So I wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey.:flowerforyou:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    :flowerforyou: welcome!
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Isn't it funny how weddings are an inspiration? I didn't lose any before my wedding, and kind of wish I had. My pictures show some pretty big arms! However, it lets me know that my husband loves me for me. :) He will be one of the few guys whose wife LOSES weight as the years go on.

Good luck and welcome. :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.