191 Days of MFP...47.8lbs lost (35.2lbs to go)

Options
shadow2soul
shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
My first progress thread that has a little background in it can be found here:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1011152-87-days-of-using-mfp-p-lots-of-pics?hl=87+days

As of today, I have been actively using MFP for 191 days. So here are my updated progress pics:

2q8y3w6.jpg
2jb9nrr.jpg
301izxy.jpg

Replies

• Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Wow, great transformation! You look great!
  • krouse83
    krouse83 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!! And in in 6 months!? Great job!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    CRAZY DIFFERENCE, WTG!!
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Fab, wtg.
  • rsbremiller
    Options
    Very Inspirational! It's great how you're seeing such noticable results. Can you talk a little about what you're doing that's working well?
  • claire3083
    Options
    amazing!! i have lost 30lb so far in 4 months.. i have 37 more lbs to reach my final goal of 167! i dont have any pircures but i do have a before and after as my pofile picture
  • heather_c_73
    heather_c_73 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!! Congrats!!!
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    You've done magnificently!
    You're more than halfway to goal, so
    keep doing what you're doing,
  • shadow2soul
    Options
    Thanks everyone :blushing:
    Very Inspirational! It's great how you're seeing such noticable results. Can you talk a little about what you're doing that's working well?

I use heybales spreadsheet.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Amt7QBR9-c6MdGVTbGswLUUzUHNVVUlNSW9wZWloeUE
    Specifically, the following tabs :
    Simple Setup
    MFP Tweak
    Fitbit_Bodymedia (I have a Fitbit Zip)
    HRM

My calorie goals on MFP are set up based on the spreadsheet above.

Net Goal is slightly above my BMR. This gives me an estimated daily deficit of 379 calories.

I have fitbit synced to MFP, so that it adds in calories when I'm more active than normal.

I log exercise on Fitbit's dashboard. I determine my exercise calories using a HRM. When I go to log the calories burned, I use the section at the bottom of the MFP Tweak tab on the spreadsheet to determine exactly how many calories to log and eat back. Example: Yesterday, my HRM said I burned 531 calories in 61 mins of exercise. I went to the spreadsheet entered the information and it said to log 361 calories. This increased my deficit from 379 to 550 for the day.

I'm not very good at sticking to any one exercise routine. I get bored quickly. This is what I have been using to exercise over this summer:

EA Sports Active 2.0 (Xbox Kinect)
    - I completed the Cardio Kickstart program on Easy earlier this summer.
    - I recently started the 9 Week Program on Medium.
    Gold's Gym Cardio Workout (Wii...husband bought me a new wii)
    - Mostly Cardio Boxing. I usually do about 20 - 30 mins every couple of days or so.
    Dance Central 2 (Xbox Kinect)
    - 20 to 40 mins at a time
    - Earlier this summer I was doing it about 5 times a week. I only do it once every couple of weeks now.
    The Butt Bible (found on youtube)
    - I did 2 weeks of this program and stopped when I realized that I wouldn't be able to continue because I lacked the required equipment. I plan to start this up again as soon as I can get the things I need for it.
    Zombies,Run! 5k Training
    - I have trouble finding time to do this and as such I think I've restarted it like 4 times now. :laugh:
    - I did attempt it once while pushing my son is his stroller. It didn't go very well. :embarassed:
    Walking
    - I try to walk at least 3 miles everyday.
    - I have been walking to and from the grocery store since the beginning of July. On cool days, I take the 2.8 mile route and on hot days I take the 1.7 mile route. I push my son in his stroller and bring home as many groceries as the stroller can carry.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    holy *kitten*. you look amazing! congratulations!
  • pienthesky32
    pienthesky32 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You look terrific!! I'm 5"5' and I cannot wait to look like your 9/18 pics...fabulous job!
  • shadow2soul
    Options
    Thanks for all the sweet comments.

My Halloween costume came in the mail a few days ago, so I thought I'd share. This is the only decent shot I managed to get due to the bad lighting in the bedroom right now (need to buy some light bulbs :tongue: ).

2lk2lbr.jpg
  • RTDice
    RTDice Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job - well done for all the hard work you've put in.
  • maryjboom
    maryjboom Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    WOW! you look great.
  • rowrunyoga
    rowrunyoga Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I don't know you, but you just rocked my world!
    GREAT WORK!
    :happy:

Vb8F5FF.gif
  • daniellek30
    daniellek30 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Wow! You like absolutely amazing :)
  • luvheart21
    luvheart21 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your inspiring story/pictures!
  • Dottyb1940
    Dottyb1940 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Am zing you have done so well
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    i love how under the boobs that tummy part goes away!!! that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Holy Haul Over, girl...what an incredible transformation! You look amazing and I was really impressed with how you switched things up with the exercise routines. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!