Been around awhile but need friends :)

Options
I been around here a good while but it has been on and off. Me trying then something irl coming up or my gaming overtaking it to where I didn't care if I worked out. I have freed myself from online gaming and have been trying hard this time. I am 23 turn 24 at the end of this month. woot. I am ready to be the size I always wanted to be and be able to wake up with a full nights rest again not just half sleep where I tossed and turned all night. I am looking for support and hope I can find some great friends :D

Replies

• MacroMiranda
    MacroMiranda Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started on here about a year and a half ago, and started at really close to your weight. I'm also going on 24.
    In my experience, it's really been touch and go. So much motivation in the beginning, then it all tapers off. It wasn't until I started gathering friends and feeling that accountability and support that I was able to get over the plateau. I'll send you a request right now.
  • mgladden007
    mgladden007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi TXMom, I'm just getting started on my journey and would love some inspiration. I live in So. Cal (San Diego). LMK....
  • ijohn001
    Options
    hey there... feel free to add me... i'm a great friend, imho.. lol... will do my best to keep you laughing and motivated.
  • Scarlett_Belle
    Scarlett_Belle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You can never have enough friends! They say the first five pounds is the hardest to lose and you've already lost more then that so you've got this! Friend request sent :flowerforyou:
  • GoRunNow74
    Options
    Hi...feel free to add!
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all! I have added you all! I am ready to go hardcore on this challenge.