more soda kids drank the more aggression

Options
2»

Replies

• Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    My over consumption of Mello Yello as a child turned me into as cereal killer. I guess I'm addicted to sugar or artificial sweeteners or something. At least my chicken hasn't killed me yet. But I better watch out for Ronald McDonald, huh?
  • jadedhippo
    jadedhippo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I consumed a lot of sugar as a child and I wouldn't hurt a fly.
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    uo35y.jpg
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    Soda kills
    Booze cures
  • Minnie2361
    Minnie2361 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    The reason I thought of boozers is that they are well known not to want to give up what is killing them. They are addicted and become hostile when anyone challenges that addiction , worse yet they want to minimize and rationalize their consumption and make light of it . They have a whole range of defenses to keep the behavior intact including attacking those around them that bring it to their attention.

Not unlike a binge eater or sugar junkee when confronted by their family members. They know it is bad for them, but they don't want to give up doing what they are doing so attack the messengers. They can become very hostile.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    My buddy and I went to a church function last year and we brought with us a whole pile sweet stuff, cakes and muffins to donate and one little tiker wanted one and gave it to him, I thought nothing of it at the time {ignorance is bliss} but the grandmother was upset with me cuz the parents are restricting sugar for the little guy.. Well I was somewhat offended. thinking they were cruel not allowing a little sweet stuff {as I said ingorance is bliss} Now I realize they were just being good parents and grandparents protecting the kids from a lifetime of fat.

:huh: