What's for Dinner?

Options
2»

Replies

• FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Slice of homemade turkey meatloaf, 1/2 cup of brown rice, and 1/2 cup of sauteed spinach with garlic and ground pepper. NOM NOM NOM
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Nothing weeee!~

Joking, I don't know. :o
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    Baked macaroni and cheese, some sort of fish dish, and a side caesar.
  • brendamueller37
    brendamueller37 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I had deep dish pizza quiche - it was terrific and I had some lettuce and arugula w/ bacon ranch dressing:flowerforyou:
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I will be having Wheat flour Roti with Egg curry(Indian style) and some greek yoghurt too
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Tuna and green beans for lunch and supper today. It is my Wednesday .. which means yes, tuna and beans. It is not my favorite things. But I have 2 smoothies a day .. which makes it more fun.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Boneless Chicken Tenderloins cooked in Red Wine Vinegar and Rendezvous Hot BBQ Sauce, Homeade Herbed Mashed Potatoes,Country Style gravy-just a little bit,Garden Green Beans,Kraft Mio Water-Mango Peach
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    We are having red beans and rice that are cooking in the crockpot....one of my family's favorites.
    I might steam or roast some veggies to go on the side................
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Taco night....and I did some pinto beans in the crockpot before I left for work.

Tacos here too! Yum.
  • tennyllia4
    Options
    GRILLED SALMON, CATALINA GRILLED VEGGIES AND APPLE SAUCE WITH A SIDE OF CABERNET : ) MMM MMM