Something so Silly

Options
This weekend I had so much fun and did something that I didn't think that I would ever do again in my whole life. I went to a water park and had a blast with my kids and husband.
I wore a bathing suit in public, walked around in it and everything all day long and it didn't bother me at all!! 95 lbs ago I would have never done anything like that for any reason. I would have missed out on having that much fun with my kids and that would have been sad. We swam all over, went down the waterslides, went in the splash pool and laughed like crazy. I know that we made wonderful memories that will last forever!!!

It is not about numbers on a scale for me anymore, it is about what I have gained in my life since I have lost the weight!!!

Replies

• alwardt
    alwardt Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You have your priorities squared away.
  • nikki_zav
    nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I'm sure your kids love having their mom around to play in the water all day with them too!! :)
  • 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    This may sound corny, but I just love you Heather!!!!! You deserve every moment of happiness and joy that you are experiencing and what better way to celebrate that JOY than with your family!!! They are lucky to have you!:flowerforyou:
  • Shawna35
    Shawna35 Posts: 65
    Options
    Great job Heather! Your post made me smile.... :)
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Now that's what life is all about! Thx for sharing your full heart :happy: :smooched:
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Good advice....so excited for you to make those memories!! You have come so far I think there is no stopping you now!!!
  • Cassandra1219
    Options
    Congrats.... Thats wonderful news:) I hate that we live near the beach and I will not wear a swimming suit nor would I wear shorts..:(
  • panjabi
    panjabi Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! :happy:
  • ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    What a GREAT story! If I were you and you took pictures of the day I would post one on your refrigerator to look at on days you might struggle. What an inspiration! And it sounds like you had such a good time.
  • HeatherCanDoIt
    HeatherCanDoIt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! That day made the whole battle worth it!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!