Vegas Countdown

Options
So, I just found out that I am going to Vegas Sept. 9-12th with my boyfriend and two friends.
I workout everyday and eat healthy but this officially has to be Vegas bootcamp. The only reason is because I have never been to Vegas over the age of 21. I didn't plan on going there till my 25th b-day which isn't until April, so this is like a test vegas trip :happy:
Anyway... my friend and I are getting serious for the next month because we plan on looking hot, so I need motivation and Vegetarian food ideas since well yep you guessed it I am a vegetarian :happy:

SO....

SW: 149.2
GW: 136

I think that seems pretty reasonable! The don't have a game face smiley but I have my game face on

Replies

• Becka77
    Becka77 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Vegas too, October 8th!! I can't wait!! My goal is to lose 50lbs by then, I have lost 22 so far in a month and a half. So, if I can keep going at the same loss rate without plateauing between now and then I think I can do it.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I went to Vegas last October to celebrate my 21st birthday! It was a lot of fun :happy: - hope yall have a great time when you go, and good luck reaching your goals!