Exercised today!

Options
I just joined this and started on Monday (9/16/13). I went to the gym today with hubby. I actually exercised for the first time in years! I started out slow- 20 minutes on the treadmill and burned only 121 calories. But, it's a start! We plan on exercising together and going back on Friday.
:happy:

Replies

• Looking2blittler
    Looking2blittler Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy to hear you and your hubby are doing this together. This kind of lifestyle works so much better when the ones we love are involved and supportive. you are so smart to take it slow...Glad to see you're blogging.....
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    Good start. Its nice to have an exercise buddy.
  • cdahl383
    cdahl383 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, good job on getting back to the gym! That's cool that you and husband can go together! My wife and I used to do that before we had kids, we'd always workout together and it was always fun. Good luck with your goals!
  • caroluherek
    caroluherek Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Don't minimize how great it was that you exercised by saying you only burned ___ calories. YOU EXERCISED! that's awesome.
  • XxAngry_Pixi
    XxAngry_Pixi Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Don't minimize how great it was that you exercised by saying you only burned ___ calories. YOU EXERCISED! that's awesome.

Exactly this! When I first started I could only walk 10 mins, but 10 mins is 10 more than 0! Just slowly work up from there, and good luck :)