I kissed a girl...

Options

Replies

• Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I kissed a girl. I liked it.

I kissed a second girl. I liked it too.

No I'm not switching teams, but hey - a drunk makeout session never hurt anyone ;) Get it girl!

Pics or it didn't happen.

In your wildest :laugh:
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Me too , would you like a "I kissed a girl sticker"?
  • Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hope you get to experience just once. If its not for you, then at least you'll know.

no kidding now im really wondering what i missed out on lol
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Me too , would you like a "I kissed a girl sticker"?

I would. I demand it be black with hot pink writing. OOO oo OO or like one of those "I (insert whatever you did here) and survived". Yes, that's it.. Make us all, "I kissed a girl and lived to tell about it" t-shirts that are black with hot pink writing.. cause apparently some people think doing it turns you bi or lesbian hahaha
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I think we're all physiologically bisexual by nature

I have no problem with gay men or gay women. I'm a "do what you feel" kinda girl.

But the idea of ME kissing another woman? No. I have absolutely, 100% no desire to do that.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I can't say that I'm attracted to females in a sexual way. I'm completely straight. But, I can say that I would rather look at female nude photos than male nude photos. I just think that the female body is beautiful when compared with the male body. I have no sexual feelings toward women though. Not sure if that makes sense.
    Makes sense to me. I feel the same way. I love a peen, but they aren't pretty!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Nuttin' wrong with wanting to appreciate a hot girl.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    Im straight and have a child and been with my man for 6 years, but i do fine woman attractive, im not gay but a woman can be very attractive!!!

:bigsmile:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I can't say that I'm attracted to females in a sexual way. I'm completely straight. But, I can say that I would rather look at female nude photos than male nude photos. I just think that the female body is beautiful when compared with the male body. I have no sexual feelings toward women though. Not sure if that makes sense.
    Makes sense to me. I feel the same way. I love a peen, but they aren't pretty!

Soooo true. There's a reason the majority of naughty pics are sent by females.
  • Denisse210
    Options
    I would. I demand it be black with hot pink writing. OOO oo OO or like one of those "I (insert whatever you did here) and survived". Yes, that's it.. Make us all, "I kissed a girl and lived to tell about it" t-shirts that are black with hot pink writing.. cause apparently some people think doing it turns you bi or lesbian hahaha

i like the shirt idea!:happy:
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Girl, kiss all the girls. Except the ones with cold sores.

eewwwww cold sores are disgusting im GLAD i can say ive never had one:bigsmile:

vomit-a-little-in-my-mouth-o.gif
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    :smooched: well actually i havent yet lol but lately im crushing on girls!:blushing: and i have never swung that way so now im wondering if any one else has found woman even more attractive since being on mfp?
    My wife is Bi, totally fiine if you ask me.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    So did I... Then the stork $*#@#$ paid us a visit.
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    The female body and mind are beautiful things.

When you think about it ... the female body is much more attractive than a male body... I could never completely swing that way because I like men too much and I don't even think I could be considered Bi but I have found women attractive to look at... Partly because I wish maybe I looked like that lol!
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    When I was in the 3rd grade I thought that I was gay cause I could draw, my uncle was, and I kept my room straight
    I told my mom, tears rushing down my face She's like, "Cran, you've loved girls since before Pre-K!"

Then I found Johnny Depp and Hugh Jackman
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    When I was in the 3rd grade I thought that I was gay cause I could draw, my uncle was, and I kept my room straight
    I told my mom, tears rushing down my face She's like, "Cran, you've loved girls since before Pre-K!"

Great song!
  • Denisse210
    Options

i totally know what song that is lol
  • Denisse210
    Options
    tumblr_m1um5mTF4z1qier6no1_500.gif
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I had a few experiences with ladies in my early twenties, I enjoyed them but it wasn't the right path for me :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.