READY TO SCREAM (bit of rambling)

Options
I always get frustrated with my weigth loss because I could never get it right!!!
when I first started 3 years ago after i had my daughter I was still having complications and in and out of the hospital so I was limited to what I was able to do.
then I became lazy and wasn't really focused on losing weight because I had other issues in my life and I didn't feel like I had the time to take out of my life to focus on me!
so more recently in November or December I started back on my journey and I was doing great I was well on my way I lost 25lbs in about a mnth in a half the weight was melting off I felt better then ever and then I fell off the ban wagon I had finals due paper on top of papers and I have an overtally in classes so I was packed with work then it was my birthday and two weeks after that was my graduation the day of my graduation I found out my uncle passed away after that I kept trying to regain my confidence and get back to ocussing on me but I wasn't able to do that now im trying to get back but im still struggling i fell back into my old habits of not eating enough of food but eating junk through out the day and i thought i was on the right track where as i cut out junk but then yesterday all i ate was junk i need to reevalute what i was doing before and get back to that my ife is so hectic but i know that soudnt be an excuse but im just frustrated most days i don't eat enough other days i eat to much im just frustrated and i know its something most people take for granted and they look at it and say its a simle task but its not for me ive never had any eating disorders i just don't have the time or i forget to eat it gets put on the back burner and i think i need to put a reminder on my new phone to remind me when to eat so i can get it together