Name your apps!

Options
2»

Replies

• crose0056
    crose0056 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    only 2- MFP and fitbit, cant go a day with out either. Have them on my kindle and computer so never without.
  • Snooozie
    Snooozie Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Bump:bigsmile:
  • retroheart48
    retroheart48 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    @red0202 i'll let you know if i find an app like that
  • kerosenekisses463
    Options
    Hi there! I'm using Android and these are my apps! The past apps I also highly recommend; I just don't have them anymore because I had to prioritize and clean out my phone, haha.

CURRENT APPS:
    -MFP (but of course!)
    -Nike Training Club (OMG I love this app so much I can't even)
    -Minimum Skills (roller derby minimum skills tracker)
    -Instant Heart Rate (still learning about my heart rate)
    -DoubleTwist (to sync my cardio and strength workout playlists from iTunes)

PAST APPS THAT I MAY USE AGAIN SOMEDAY:
    -Nexercise (got some pretty cool rewards from this one, but I had it at a time when I wasn't exercising, so meh)
    -Couch to 5k (GREAT app, will use to train for 5k runs before I try a half-marathon again lol)
    -Endomondo (was awesome for when I was tracking training walks for aforementioned half-marathon; considering buying Pro version)
  • red0202
    red0202 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    @red0202 i'll let you know if i find an app like that

Thanks..
  • SaraJRosburg
    SaraJRosburg Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I love MFP (of course)
    WeightGurus (syncs with my scale to track weight, BF, Muscle & water)
    8Tracks - my favorite music app
  • Little_Britches_Alpaca
    Options
    Iphone:
    MFP
    Body Media
    Hot5
    VT Gym Ball
    iFit Running
    Butts Pro
    Abs Pro
    Zumba dance
    Sworkit Pro
  • JackieRL55
    JackieRL55 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    IPhone5:
    -C25K Free - helps you get started with jogging. Start out alternating between walking and jogging. Great for beginners.
    -Nutritionist - meal planner. Haven't used it much because I actually already knew how to do what it was teaching LOL Great for beginners also.
    -Fitbit - app that I use to sync my FitBit flex, allows me to track my steps, "activity" (does not capture all activity), calories burned based on actiivity and sleep. Syncs with MFP and you can add friends and compete.
    -Digifit - use with my polar heart rate monitor. Syncs with FitBit and MFP to provide a more accurate tracking of activity levels based on heart rate.
    -DietBet - app for dietbet challenges where you can join a pool and bet on yourself losing a certain amount of weight. Winners split the pot. FUN!
    -JEFIT - awesome app that shows you different exercises for every part of your body using free weights, resistance bands, machines or your own body weight.
    -MFP - you know the deal
    -Spotify - BEST music app EVER. You can create your own playlist or subscribe to others without downloading anything and using up your memory. Requires subscription but it's worth it.
    -Instagram - I follow about 500 different health and fitness pages for tips, information and inspiration and aside from coming on to MFP for support and motivation, Instagram has really helped me. I recommend the following pages:
    @mankofit
    @fantasticallyfit
    @cardioexercises
    @lvnfit
    @estellearcher
    @finallyaliveafter25

Oh and Facebook, same reason as IG, too many pages to type LOL inbox me for suggestions.

10613010.png
  • Cookie_4
    Cookie_4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    FitBit - I check it constantly throughout the day and get up to take a few steps if my count is low. It syncs w MFP and helps me get motivated to get more exercise in :)
  • MsValerieAnne
    MsValerieAnne Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Android:

MFP
    FatSecret
    PACT APP
    Weight Gurus
    Fooducate
    MapMyFitness
    myTuner Radio (my go to radio application since I listen to a lot of music from UK)
    Runtastic (purchased when on sale for 10 cents)
    Uber (I don't drive)
    HERE Maps (love how easy it is to use, offline features..)
    FM RADIO (yes, I know, but when I don't have signal/wifi I like regular radio).
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    MFP, RunKeeper, Fitbit, Yoga Studio, and apps for 5k, 10k, half marathon, and marathon training.

(for Iphone)