Lets see how long this lasts...

Options
2»

Replies

• Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I work at a gym, So I know just eatting healthy is not enough. You need more excerise than walkin. Look into joining your local gym. You can use the gym as your go to place when your craving the bad food. Doing weights and cardio every other day will help you gain muscle and lose some of the fat. The scale might not change a bit, but you will notice your body changing more. Or try taking measurements instead of looking at the scale, you can see better results that way. I tried to lose 10 lbs in a month and that didnt happen, but when I tried on a bridemaids dress that was fitted to my body so I would be more supported last month it was too big now. ( I wore the dress in May and in Aug it was too big) So I may not have lost the pounds but did lose inches!

~Rember to lose yourself and smile everyday, postive thinking in the morning will help your attitude for the rest of the day~

Yes but healthy eating is at least a start, and walking is a start, especially if you otherwise do nothing at all.

Gyms are one option, certainly, but it's important people find what's right for them and for some people gyms and lifting aren't it, and that's okay. :smile: